AdSense is one of the most popular and reliable advertising networks used by millions of website owners to generate revenue through their websites. However, getting approval from AdSense is not easy, as there are several criteria that need to be fulfilled to get approval. In this article, we will discuss how to check if your website is ready for AdSense approval in 2023.
Table of content:
- Check Your Website Design
- Make Sure Your Website Has Enough Content
- Check Your Website Traffic
- Check for Copyrighted Content on Your Website
- Make Sure Your Website is Mobile Responsive
- Verify That Your Website is Free of Malware and Spam
- Optimize Your Website for SEO
- Make Sure Your Website is Compliant with AdSense Policies
- Improve User Experience on Your Website
- Keep Your Website Updated
Check Your Website Design:
The design of your website plays a crucial role in getting AdSense approval. You need to make sure that your website has a professional and clean design that is easy to navigate. Make sure that your website has a clear menu and the content is organized in a user-friendly manner. If your website looks unprofessional or cluttered, it can affect your chances of getting AdSense approval.
Make Sure Your Website Has Enough Content:
One of the most important criteria for AdSense approval is having enough content on your website. Make sure that your website has at least 20-30 pages of high-quality content that is original and informative. Your content should be well-written and provide value to your readers. Avoid copying content from other websites or using automated content generators, as this can result in rejection of your AdSense application.
Check Your Website Traffic:
While there is no specific requirement for website traffic to get AdSense approval, it is recommended to have some amount of traffic on your website. AdSense prefers websites that have a steady flow of traffic and engagement. Therefore, make sure that your website has some traffic before applying for AdSense.
Check for Copyrighted Content on Your Website:
One of the most common reasons for rejection of AdSense application is the presence of copyrighted content on your website. Make sure that all the content on your website is original and does not infringe any copyright laws. You can use plagiarism checker tools to verify that your content is original.
Make Sure Your Website is Mobile Responsive:
In today’s world, most people use their mobile phones to browse the internet. Therefore, it is important to make sure that your website is mobile responsive and looks good on mobile devices. AdSense gives preference to websites that are mobile-friendly, as it enhances the user experience.
Verify That Your Website is Free of Malware and Spam:
AdSense does not approve websites that contain malware or spam. Therefore, make sure that your website is free of any viruses, malware, or spam. You can use anti-virus and anti-malware software to scan your website and remove any malicious code.
Optimize Your Website for SEO:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is crucial for getting organic traffic to your website. Make sure that your website is optimized for SEO by using relevant keywords, meta descriptions, and alt tags. This will not only help in getting AdSense approval but also improve your website’s visibility in search engine results.
Make Sure Your Website is Compliant with AdSense Policies:
AdSense has strict policies that all website owners must comply with. Make sure that your website is compliant with AdSense policies, such as not displaying prohibited content, not clicking on your own ads, and not encouraging others to click on your ads. Violation of AdSense policies can result in suspension or termination of your AdSense account.
Improve User Experience on Your Website:
Improving user experience on your website is a crucial factor in getting AdSense approval and retaining visitors. Here are some tips to enhance the user experience on your website:
- Optimize website speed: Slow loading websites can frustrate users and lead to high bounce rates. You can optimize your website speed by compressing images, using a content delivery network (CDN), and minimizing HTTP requests.
- Mobile optimization: With the increasing use of mobile devices, it is essential to have a website that is optimized for mobile devices. A mobile-friendly website will have a responsive design that adapts to different screen sizes.
- Easy navigation: Visitors should be able to navigate through your website effortlessly. A clear and concise menu with relevant categories will help users find the content they are looking for quickly.
- Consistent branding: Ensure that your website reflects your brand’s identity consistently. Use consistent colors, fonts, and imagery throughout your website.
- Relevant and high-quality content: Your website should have original, relevant, and high-quality content that is valuable to your audience. Ensure that your content is well-written, informative, and up-to-date.
- Use visual aids: The use of visual aids such as images, videos, and infographics can improve user engagement on your website.
- Implement proper formatting: Use proper formatting such as headings, subheadings, and bullet points to break up your content and make it easier to read.
By implementing these tips, you can improve the user experience on your website, which will increase the chances of getting AdSense approval and retain visitors on your website.
Keep Your Website Updated
Keeping your website updated is crucial to ensuring a smooth user experience and being eligible for AdSense approval. This means regularly updating your content, fixing broken links, and removing outdated information. Here are some tips to help you keep your website up-to-date:
- Have a Content Plan: Plan out your content in advance so that you can ensure that your website is always updated with fresh and relevant content. This can include blog posts, product updates, or news about your industry.
- Conduct Regular Audits: Conduct regular audits of your website to identify and fix any issues that may impact user experience. This includes broken links, slow loading times, or outdated content.
- Use an Analytics Tool: Use an analytics tool like Google Analytics to track user behavior on your website. This will help you identify any pain points and areas that need improvement.
- Optimize for Mobile: With more and more users accessing websites from mobile devices, it’s important to ensure that your website is optimized for mobile viewing. This includes using responsive design, minimizing file sizes, and using mobile-friendly navigation.
By regularly updating your website and ensuring a positive user experience, you’ll be more likely to get approved for AdSense and retain your visitors.
Getting AdSense approval for your website is a crucial step to start earning money through your website. However, it is essential to ensure that your website meets AdSense policies and guidelines. By following the tips mentioned in this article, you can ensure that your website is ready for AdSense approval in 2023. Remember to focus on improving the user experience, creating quality content, optimizing your website’s design and structure, and keeping your website updated. By doing so, you can increase your chances of getting AdSense approval and start monetizing your website successfully.
[…] AdSense Approval in 2023: Tips to Check Your Website’s Readiness […]